Presentation by State Senator (former) Richard H. Black (U.S.) given at the March 20-21 Schiller Institute conference.
International Schiller Institute/ICLC online conference March 20-21
This eye-opening conference is now concluded. You can review any of the panel presentations here.
Panel 1: “Reversing the Cultural Wasteland — The Urgency of a New Renaissance, Creating a Planetary Culture Worthy of the Dignity of Humanity”
Saturday, March 20, 10:00 a.m. U.S. EDT; 15:00 CET.
Moderator: Jason Ross, Science Advisor, Schiller Institute (US)
- Moderator’s Welcoming Remarks
- Carlo Levi-Minzi, pianist; Norbert Branin, violin – Beethoven’s Violin Sonata, Op. 96, 4th movement
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche, President, The Schiller Institute, “Will Human History End in Tragedy, Or Continue With a New Paradigm?”
- Dennis Speed, Schiller Institute (USA): “The Poetic Principle: Why and How America Must Return to a Classical Culture”
- Liliana Gorini (Italy), Chairwoman, MoviSol (LaRouche Movement – Italy): “Dante’s Commedia: The Way from Hell to Science and Space Exploration”
- Diane Sare, Schiller Institute (USA): “Beethoven in the Garden of Gethsemane”
- Carolina Domínguez, Schiller Institute (Mexico): “How to Address the Crisis in Education: LaRouche in the Universities”
- Video: John Sigerson, tenor; Margaret Greenspan, piano, “Abendlied” by Ludwig van Beethoven
- Megan Dobrodt, President (USA), Schiller Institute, “Three Mars Missions and the Galactic Species”
10. Anastasia Battle (USA), The LaRouche Organization (TLO): “The Launching of Leonora!”
Panel 2: “The Strategic Crisis Facing the Human Race.”
Saturday, March 20, 2:00 p.m. U.S. EDT; 19:00 CET.
Moderator: Harley Schlanger, The Schiller Institute Moderator’s Introduction
Helga Zepp-LaRouche, President, The Schiller Institute, Introductory Remarks
- Ambassador Ping Huang, Consul General of the Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in New York
- Mr. Alexey Boguslavskiy, First Secretary, Russian Federation Mission to the United Nations,
- Dr. Bouthaina Shaaban, Political and Media Advisor to the Syrian Presidency
- Dr. William Happer, Professor Emeritus, Princeton University (atomic physics), former Member US National Security Council (NSC), US Dept. of Energy, Office of Science
- Dennis Small (US), Executive Intelligence Review, Ibero-American Editor, “Make Space for the Belt and Road in the Americas.”
- Simon Levy (Mexico), Founder of China-Mexico Lecture and Fellowship, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM); Undersecretary for Planning and Tourism Policy of Mexico (2018-2019); “The Americas: A China-USA New Path of Cooperation”
- Alejandro Yaya (Argentina): Masters Degree in civil engineering and in national defense; Vice President of the Civil Institute of Space Technology; advisor in technical and innovation management and transfer of technology processes. “Youth and Space”
- Daniel Marmolejo (Mexico): Investigative journalist; winner of the National Journalism Award; covers the Mexican Presidency; producer of the “Hybrid Warfare” documentary series, and the “Incorruptible” program; “Mexico, Argentina and China: A Vanguard Strategy from a Viewpoint Against Hybrid Warfare”
- Denys Pluvinage (France): Vice President of the Franco-Russian Alliance
- Sultan M. Hali (Pakistan): retired Colonel, Pakistani Air Force; journalist, “The New Silk Road and Pakistan”
- Richard Freeman (USA), Executive Intelligence Review, “The Global Reset: The Great Leap Backward”
- Question and Answer Session
Panel 3: “The Indo-Pacific, the Caucasus, Eastern Europe and Southwest Asia: Pivots for War, or Peaceful Development with the New Silk Road”
Sunday, March 21, 10:00 a.m. U.S. EDT, 15:00 CET
Moderator: Diane Sare
- Moderator’s Introduction
- Hussein Askary (Sweden/Iraq), Southwest Asia Director, Schiller Institute: “Justice for The Nations of Southwest Asia”
- Hisham Sharaf (Yemen), Minister of Foreign Affairs, “Our Goal: Peace in Yemen and Joining the New Silk Road”
- Haidar Al-Fuadi Al-Atabe (Iraq), Member, Council of Representatives, “The Importance of China-Iraq Cooperation for The Reconstruction of Iraq”.
- Shakeel Ahmad Ramay (Pakistan): Director of the China Center at the Pakistani Sustainable Development Policy Institute, “The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and Regional Cooperation for Peace and Stability”.
- State Senator (former) Richard H. Black (U.S.), “The Truth about the Syrian Crisis.”
- Zaid Ayoub Arbache, Assistant Professor, Dr. Faculty of Economics, Damascus University
- M. Michel Raimbaud, former French Ambassador to Arab, African, and Latin American Countries; former director of the French Office of the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons (OFPRA)
- Jacques Cheminade (France), Président, Solidarite et Progres, “A Call to Action”
Question and Answer Session
Panel 4: “The Challenge of Famine and Pandemics — The Coincidence of Opposites or Mass Extinction?”
Sunday, March 21, 2:00 p.m. U.S. EDT; 19:00 CET
Moderator: Dennis Speed, Schiller Institute
- Moderator’s Introduction
- Dr. Joycelyn Elders, former Surgeon General of the United States, “A Global Health Mission for the Youth”
- Marcia Merry Baker, Co-Editor, Executive Intelligence Review, “The World Famine and the Need to Double Agricultural Production”
- Dr. Khadijah Lang, Chairman, National Medical Association (NMA) Council on International Affairs; President, Golden State Medical Association
- Mike Callicrate (Colorado), Cattleman, Founder of Ranch Foods Direct, policy advocate,operator of Mike’s “No Bull” Blog
- Dr. Shirley Evers-Manley, Interim Dean, Alcorn University School of Nursing, Mississippi, USA; Chairman, Global Health Committee, National Black Nurses Association
- Bob Baker (USA), Schiller Institute Agricultural Liaison, “Stand Together for Food, Health and the Future.”
- Bill Bullard, (Montana), CEO of R-CALF USA, (Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund United Stockgrowers of America
- Dr. Walter Faggett – Former Chief Medical Officer, Washington D.C. Dept of Health, co-chair DC Ward 8 Health Council, “D.C. Project: Community Healthcare workers Indispensable Role in Defeating the Pandemic”
- Nicole Phrang, Kansas Cattle Rancher, Secretary-Treasurer, Kansas Cattlemen’s Association
- James Benham, Indiana Farmer, President of the Indiana Farmers Union; National Board Member of the National Farmers Union
Question and Answer Session
March 30, 2021 –During the Q & A session of Panel 4: “The Challenge of Famine and Pandemics — The Coincidence of Opposites or Mass Extinction?” at the the recent Schiller Institute conference, there was an extensive discussion of triage and the treatment of poor and non-white patients, which have been exacerbated under conditions of the COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. Shirley Evers-Manly, who had described the mounting cases of mistreatment and triage taking place in hospitals and elsewhere in the US against poor and minority patients during this pandemic, subsequently referenced the following video made by a black medical doctor, Dr. Susan Moore, in an Indiana hospital. Suffering from Covid-19, Dr. Moore describes how she was denied medicine, and told to go home despite being severely ill — even that she was to be sent home at night. Dr. Moore makes a passionate appeal, not simply for herself but for all those who “don’t know how to fight for themselves.” Dr. Moore died a few days after making this video. Twitter coverage and video.
March 29 (EIRNS)–The Syrian official English-language daily Syria Times published a short review of what it considers the main points of former Virginia state Senator Richard Black’s speech at the Schiller Institute international conference on March 21. The daily then links to the video of the speech. I have asked them to link to the Schiller Institute conference page. The coverage can be found here.
Dr.William Happer, Professor Emeritus of Princeton University (who had been brought on to the National Security Council by President Trump in order to set up an actual scientific debate with the advocates of the climate change hoax, only to see that effort sabotaged by Trump’s Cabinet), presented a devastating scientific proof of the fraud of the claims of the climate hysterics. He demonstrated that CO₂ is not a pollutant, but a boon to food production, and that the hysteria is based wittingly on fraudulent computer models. He described the climate change movement as a religious crusade, not based on any real science.
EIR’s Richard Freeman exposes the long-planned origins of today’s fascist schemes called the Global Reset and the Green New Deal.
Excerpts from the March 20-21 Schiller Institute conference, watch the entire conference here.
Mar. 22 (EIRNS)–An article in the Yemeni News Service Hodhod has a summary of the statement by His Excellency Eng. Hisham Sharaf to the Schiller Institute Conference March 20-21, 2021, “The World at A Crossroad: Two Months into the New Biden Administration”. It mentions the part where he states that Yemen intends to join and work within the framework of the New Silk Road. “Yemen will work its best within the umbrella of the Silk Road to become a successful and active element in the Silk Road Initiative”.
Read the article: “Foreign Minister of Yemen speaks during international conference.”
What does Biden’s Feb. 25 bombing, supposedly in self-defense, of targets inside Syria mean for the region and the world? Iraqi-Swedish political activist Hussein Askary, the Southwest Asia coordinator for the Schiller Institute, explains the bombing in the context of the potential for the Belt and Road Initiative to transform Southwest Asia, and his own efforts to create a citizen’s movement capable of understanding and demanding the economic policies that will give them a bright future.
In 2019, Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdel-Mahdi visited China with a large delegation and worked out arrangements whereby a small portion of Iraq’s oil exports could be used to secure credit from China for productive investments in such projects as ports and other major infrastructure, so desperately needed to create a full, growing economy. But the outbreak of a “color revolution” in Iraq upon Abdel-Mahdi’s return and the January 2020 murder of Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi military leader Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis brought in a new government and ended, temporarily, the potential for the Iraq-China agreement.
But Askary had been setting the groundwork for a popular mobilization. In November 2019 he launched the Arabic LaRouche School of Physical Economics. He helped grow an Iraqi Facebook group devoted to infrastructure from 30,000 to 280,000 members, before it was deleted by Facebook in November 2020. He has continued to organize through numerous online communities, government contacts, and through the Iraqi media, and has helped to catalyze popular demonstrations in support of the Iraq-China agreement. “Will Iraqi youth be militiamen or engineers?” Askary provocatively asks.
Whatever happened to the plea for unity? With impeachment, censorship and rancor undermining any prospect for a constructive dialogue to address the collapse of the economy and financial system, the Biden team seems to be hoping it can forge a unity among the War Hawks in both parties, for regime change and war with Russia and China.
Join with us at The LaRouche Organization, as we expose what these enemies of humanity intend, while putting forward the necessary programs to break the power of the British Empire and its American network of traitors, based on the 50 years of Lyndon LaRouche’s heroic efforts, when he functioned as the “Shadow President”, representing the American System.
PANEL 1: “Hang Together, or Hang Separately”: Free and Sovereign Republics, or Digital Dictatorship?
(Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, 9 a.m. EST)
Panel I speakers:
Moderator’s Welcoming Remarks
Helga Zepp-LaRouche, Schiller Institute President: Introduction
Marino Elsevyf (Dominican Republic), Attorney-at-Law, Member of the 1995 Martin Luther King International Tribunal: Report from the International Investigative Commission on Truth in Elections
David Meiswinkle (US), Attorney-at-Law; Report from the International Investigative Commission on Truth in Elections
Viktor Dedaj (France), citizen-journalist, “The Crucifixion of Julian Assange: A Journalist Committed to Truth and Peace.”
Harley Schlanger (US), Board of Directors, Schiller Institute, Inc., “What Are the Principles and Facts Concerning the Recent US Election”
David Christie (US): ”The British Empire’s Digital Dictatorship: Censorship and Mass Social Control”
Q & A Session
PANEL II: Escaping the Danger of World War III: A Strategic Order Based on the Common Aims of Mankind
(Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, 1:00 p.m. EST)
Panel II Speakers
Helga Zepp-LaRouche, Schiller Institute President
Yan Wang, PhD, “The Chinese Economic Model”
Marcelo Muñoz (Spain), Founder and President Emeritus, Cátedra China, “China and the US: Rivalry, Confrontation, or Cooperation”
Ole Doering, PhD (Germany), Sinologist and Philosopher: “A Salutogenic Symphony with Ancient Chinese Philosophy: Harmony as Polyphonic Accord and Peace as Expressive Equilibrium. Can We Make It Work?”
Prof. Emmanuel Dupuy (France), Founder and President, Institute of European Prospective and Security (IPSE): “What is at Stake in the on-going Renovation of Nuclear Doctrines and Ballistic Treaties: What Agenda for the European Countries in the Context of a Strategic Autonomy of Europe.”
Col. Richard H. Black (USA Ret.), former head of the Army’s Criminal Law Division of The Pentagon, former State Senator (Va.): “NATO Must Be Dissolved”
Q & A Session
Paul Gallagher, (US), Executive Intelligence Review, Editorial Board, “LaRouche’s New Bretton Woods and the Central Banks —
There’s Not Enough Room in this World for Both of Them”
Marc-Gabriel Draghi (France), Economist: “Orderly Debt Cancellation: Historical Precedents and Present Relevance.”
Q & A Session
PANEL III: Overcoming the World Health Crisis and the Hunger Pandemic: Thinking on the Level of the Coincidentia Oppositorum
(Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020, 9:00 a.m. EST)
PANEL IV: A Human Future for Youth: A Beethoven-Driven Renaissance of Classical Culture
(Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020, 1:00 p.m. EST)
The Schiller Institute held the first U.S. national conference in over fifteen years on President’s Day weekend, yielding a tremendous success in respects to the quality of presentations and the participation by supporters around the world attending the conference. The conference, now presented in full below, conveys a truthful and optimistic view of the potential for mankind as a whole to overcome the crisis facing the world as the previously reigning, now dying, British Empire fights for its survival against the new world order taking hold in the vision of Lyndon and Helga Zepp-LaRouche.
Panel I — Let Us Create a New, More Human Epoch for Mankind
Lyndon LaRouche Speaks: A Talent Well Spent
Jacques Cheminade, President of Solidarité & Progrès, The coming world of Lyndon LaRouche
John Gong, Professor of Economics at the University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, Chinese Investment and American Infrastructure under the new Sino-US relations
H.E. Ambassador Vassily A. Nebenzia, Ambassador and Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the United Nations, Presented by Counsellor Theodore Strzhizhovskiy, Mission of The Russian Federation to the UN, Prospects for East-West Collaboration: The Russian Federation’s View (transcript)
William Binney, Former Technical Director, NSA
Jason Ross, Schiller Institute co-author “Extending the New Silk Road to West Asia and Africa”, The Urgent Need for a New Paradigm in Africa
Dennis Small, EIR Ibero-America Editor, Justice for the World: Why Donald Trump Must Exonerate Lyndon LaRouche Now
Panel II — The Aesthetic Education of Man for the Beauty of the Mind and Soul
Schiller Institute combined chorus:
Benjamin Lylloff, arr: “Mo Li Hua” (“Jasmine Flower”)
Benjamin Lylloff, director
H.T. Burleigh, arr: “Deep River”
William L. Dawson, arr: “Ev’ry Time I Feel the Spirit”
Diane Sare, director
Megan Beets, LaRouchePAC Scientific Research Team, “Artistic and Moral Beauty“
Bruce Director, Secretary-Treasurer, US Schiller Institute
“On LaRouche’s concept of significance of Art for Science and Science for Art”
Diane Sare, Managing Director of the Schiller Institute NYC Chorus, “The Choral Principle”
Johannes Brahms: “Dem dunkeln Schoß der Heil’gen Erde”
(text from Schiller’s “Song of the Bell”)
Schiller Institute Chorus
John Sigerson, director
Johann Sebastian Bach: Brandenburg Concerto No. 5 in D Major, BWV 1050
Schiller Institute Orchestra
John Sigerson, director
Soloists: Gregor Kitzis, violin; Laura Thompson, flute; My-Hoa Steger, piano
Ludwig van Beethoven: Choral Fantasia, Op. 80
Schiller Institute Orchestra, Chorus, and Soloists
John Sigerson, director
My-Hoa Steger, piano
Panel III — The Frontiers of Science
Yuting Zhou, piano, Johannes Brahms: Rhapsody, Op. 79, No. 1 in B minor
Kesha Rogers, LaRouchePAC Policy Committee, Former candidate for U.S. Congress, The Frontier of Space: Fulfilling Mankind’s Destiny as Man in the Universe
Thomas Wysmuller, Founding member of The Right Climate Stuff, What NASA has Done and Where NASA is Going
Larry Bell, Founder, Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture, College of Engineering, University of Houston, What Makes People Exceptional
Benjamin Deniston, LaRouchePAC Scientific Research Team, LaRouche’s Strategic Defense of Earth
Hal BH Cooper, Jr. PhD PE, Infrastructure needs for the Rail, Energy and Water Systems to Promote Future Economic Development of Africa