Join forces with us at an exemplary online conference of the Schiller Institute, convened for students and youth across the world, to be held this September 26, 2020 with simultaneous translation into several languages. Participants will have an opportunity to engage in a dialogue with Helga Zepp-LaRouche and other distinguished panelists.
Younger participants are encouraged to RSVP and participate on Zoom.
Panel 1: “The World Needs the Exoneration of Lyndon LaRouche”
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
- Helga Zepp-LaRouche, Founder and Chairman, Schiller Institute
- Jozef Mikloško, Former Deputy Prime Minister of the Czech and Slovak Federative Republic
- Marino Elsevyf, Attorney-at-Law, Dominican Republic, Member of 1995 MLK Tribunal
- Paul Gallagher, EIR Economics Editor, Former Political Prisoner
- Dennis Small, EIR Ibero-American Editor, Former Political Prisoner
Panel 2: “The Science, Culture, and Great Projects of a Global Renaissance”
2:00 PM – 5:00PM EDT
- The World Land-Bridge: Ending Poverty for Good
- The Bering Strait Tunnel: Connecting the World’s Continents
- A Presidential Alliance: LaRouche’s Policies for Ibero America
- LaRouche’s Policies for Africa: Leaping into a New Paradigm
- Europe’s Development and a Mission for Youth
- Johannes Kepler and the Folly of the Senses
- Think Like Beethoven!
- Creativity in an Age of Artificial Intelligence
- Alexander Hamilton, LaRouche, and the Credit System