The ninety minute call between Presidents Trump and Putin was greeted by Helga Zepp LaRouche as “really good news,” as she reviewed the broader strategic implications of the emerging post-Russiagate situation.
- The importance of the Trump-Putin discussion for economic and strategic cooperation, including addressing the situations in Venezuela, Ukraine and North Korea;
- The positive potential for U.S.-China cooperation, with another session of trade talks scheduled — this is proceeding despite the efforts of British-directed neocons to sabotage it;
- Broader recognition of the attractiveness of collaboration with the BRI, following the second BRI forum, as seen in several recent reports produced in Germany;
- The significance of the meeting on infrastructure between Trump and Democratic Congressional leaders, which highlights the split within the Dems between the crazies, focused still on impeachment and the Green New Deal, and Pelosi and her network, which recognize the need to accomplish something positive;
- Growing recognition of the British role in running Russiagate.
The fight to exonerate Lyndon LaRouche offers the best roadmap to understand who ran Russiagate, and the strategic reasons why. LaRouche’s role demonstrates the power of the individual to change history, and should be a source of optimism, a crucial need to win the fight for the New Paradigm.